Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Need something to go right, please....

Called MD Anderson this morning to find out if they had received my records yet, since they were mailed from the LSU records people (in Wisconsin - how stupid is that??) on April 24th. Because they were mailed, it takes longer for them to get to the people who need them. Why the records people for LSU couldn't just fax them, as I stated on the request form, I have no idea. I gave them the direct fax number. I didn't have an address; they had to look that up themselves!

So now, knowing that there's tissue there that wasn't there six months ago, I have to wait, all because someone couldn't be bothered to follow directions.

I need a break. I need to run away. I need something. I am freaking out.

1 comment:

kathy said...

i will go beat the hell out of those fools!!